5 Simple exercises to get rid of your back pain | Exercises for Back Pain Relief
One of the best ways to prevent the back pain from returning is by making an exercise routine and strictly following it. According to a study, people who earlier had back pains and gone through 2-3 exercise classes in a week and practiced the work-out at home has seen a reduction in back pain by almost 45% by the next year. The muscle of the body is strengthened by doing proper exercises and also helps in reducing the depression, sleep disorders and fatigue, all the reasons which contribute to developing back pain. To get relief from back pain, you can do the following exercises.
- Decompression breathing
Intake of extra oxygen helps in the stimulation of more energy inside the body. Use the move to teach yourself to breathe deeply and by keeping your spine long and straight posture for the whole time.
Stand straight with your toes touching the ground with your heels being slightly apart. Shift your body weight into your heels, unlock those heels and gently drive the heels of each other. Stand erect, reach both your arms behind your head, and then press the fingertips together. While you’re inhaling, lift the ribcage back from the hips. During your exhale, tighten your core to support the ‘erected’ spine. Repeat the process unless you’re feeling tall and strong.
- Think positive
When you’re facing any stressful situation, you can internalize your innermost feeling of anxiety and tighten your body muscle. This can trigger a series of low back pain or make the existing pains worse. The more you feel the pain, the more you’re going to cut activity which as a result creates an unbreakable cycle. So, it is vital to figure out that what helps you relaxing and distract you. Lots of people prefer listening sooth music that helps them in distracting the cause which builds the back pain. Later when you’re thinking negative, employ the tricks which helps you to release the stress.
- Use beach ball to provide extra support
To get relief from back pain, you can use beach balls. Whenever you are exercising, make sure using this on your back. You can use beach balls for longer periods of time, to get better results. Take the ball halfway and place it on the back of your lower end, right in between the curve of your waist. When you’re sitting with the ball, place it at the back of your body. Now imagine a vertical line that is exactly behind your body tracing from the hips, through the shoulders up to the top of your head.
- Do spine stretch
Follow the steps to do this exercise.
- Lie flat on your back with your knees bent. Keep your feet flat on the floor and your arms on the side.
- Make contraction of your stomach muscles, then get into the position, pull your right knee to your chest with both the hands kept on side. Stretch your right arm to the floor, then by using your left hand, slowly bring your right knee over your left side. At this moment, turn your head to the right side. Hold and stretch in this position for 20 seconds. Make sure that your head, arms, and the hands are flat with the floor and also make sure that your back is completely flat against the ground. Return your both knees to the first position. Then repeat the process on the other side.
- Hamstring stretch
You can do this by following some basic forms.
- Lie on your back keeping your knees bent. Keep your both arms on the side of your body.
- Place your both hands on the right calf or the thigh and then slowly raise your legs. Stretch the legs as much as you can until you feel the stretch at the back of your leg. Hold for 30 seconds and repeat.
These are some of the most common exercises you can do to get rid of your back pain. Make sure you include these into your daily routine. To get the most effective result, you should exercise this regularly.http://www.khbuzz.com/2018/01/08/simple-exercises-get-rid-back-pain/http://www.khbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Hamstring-Stretch.jpghttp://www.khbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Hamstring-Stretch-150x150.jpgHealthBack Pain,Decompression breathing,Do spine stretch,Hamstring stretch