Creating Travel Videos Using an iMovie Alternative for Windows
Were you on a Mac or other Apple device, one of the easiest ways to create a travel video would be with iMovie. Being such a user-friendly movie creation app, iMovie would enable you to create professional-looking travel videos with minimal hassle – and the only downside is the fact that it doesn’t support Windows.
The good news is that you don’t need iMovie to create travel videos on your Windows PC and can instead rely on the Movavi Video Editor as the perfect iMovie for Windows alternative. To put it simply, the Movavi Video Editor will give you the same ideal combination of powerful features that are designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, so even if you’re a beginner you can create travel videos with ease.
Using the Movavi Video Editor to create your travel videos shouldn’t be too complicated and to start out you can use its features to:
- Cut and combine recordings of your travels to remove any unnecessary footage and merge clips together in the sequence that you want.
- Include background music or a voiceover by adding audio tracks to the video.
- Apply stylish animated transitions, special effects and filters to alter the visual appearance of the video.
- Add customizable text to create unique-looking captions, watermarks or subtitles.
- Enhance the quality of your video and correct any common issues with your recordings such as pixelated, blurry, or interlaced video segments.
- Optimize your travel video automatically for any device or platform with the hundreds of in-built presets that are available.
All this is really just the tip of the iceberg but it should let you appreciate just how capable the Movavi Video Editor truly is. To put it quite simply, it is pretty much the equal of iMovie in every way that matters and in some cases you may even find it easier to use.
Of course the best way to see that is by trying it out for yourself. It should only require a few short minutes for you to familiarize yourself with the Movavi Video Editor – and once you do, there’ll be no looking back.http://www.khbuzz.com/2016/04/28/creating-travel-videos-using-an-imovie-alternative-for-windows/http://www.khbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/khbuzz.pnghttp://www.khbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/khbuzz-150x150.pngSoftwareTechEasy Video Maker,iMovie for PC,iMovie for Windows,Movavi Video Editor,Movie Creator,Movie Creator Software for PC,Movies Creator,movies creator software,Travel Videos